Bob Tremblay, MA Adventure Education and Program
Development, BA Outdoor Education & Recreation, Prescott College
Five-Star Adventures Founder, Director & Guide
* Professionally Guiding since 1984, Full-time since 1988.
* Founded Five-Star Adventures in 2004
* Teaching Adventure Education courses at Fitchburg State College since 2004.
* Registered Maine Guide since 1992
* Thru-hiked Appalachian Trail from Maine to Georgia in 1981
* Professionally Guiding since 1995
* Guide on: Rock Climbing
Dave Antaya, E.D. Physical Education, UMass Amherst,
M.A. Outdoor Education, University of Northern Colorado, Ed.D.
Leadership in Schooling, UMass Lowell
Guide & Whitewater Specialist
* Professionally Guiding since 1976
* Member of Mountain LYNX Educational Review Board since 1996
* Guide on: Flat & Whitewater Canoeing & Kayaking, Youth Adventure Camps
* Personal Pursuits & Interests: Cylcle toured Ireland, England, Wales, and Holland in 1982, Whitewater Canoeing & Canoe Camping
* Guide on: Hiking, River Trips, Backpacking, Dog Sledding, Rock Climbing, Ice Climbing
* Personal Pursuits: Winter Mountaineering, Backpacking, Hiking, and all other outdoor related activities